1. Be loyal to God and your country.
2. Be obedient to your parents.
3. Be loving between husband and wife.
4. Be cooperative between brothers.
5. Be respectful to your elders.
6. Be faithful between teacher and student.
7. Be faithful between friends.
8. Be honest in personal affairs.
9. Be helpful for the weak.
10. Always finish what you start.
1. Purpose of training should be to enhance your mental and physical self.
2. Sincerity is necessary.
3. Effort is necessary.
4. Consistent schedule during practice.
5. It is necessary to train in the basic spirit of Tang Soo Do.
6. Do one's best while training.
7. Regularly spaced practice sessions.
8. Obey the word of instructors and seniors without question. Look and learn.
9. Pay attention to every aspect of training.
10. Pay attention to the order of training.
11. Get instruction, step by step, in new forms and techniques.
12. Try to overcome your feelings of idleness.
1. Service: Give unselfish service by helping and encouraging other students, particpating in service projects and showing pride in the school by maintaining a clean and orderly place to train.
2. Respect: Students will not only show etiquette for the seniority system and honor senior members, but will show respect for self, other students and all human beings.
3. Honesty: Our lives will be conducted honestly. No lying, cheating or stealing.
4. Self Improvement: Develop a habit of life- long learning by studying success and self improvement and practicing the principles in daily life.
5. Health: Protect our skills by avoiding harmful health practices such as smoking, drugs, and use of alcohol.
6. Loyalty: Support your family, teachers, fellow students etc. by word and action.
7. Character: Reflect honor and respect on the Martial Arts and our association by living a clean and upstanding life.
8. Control: Students will control and discipline emotions and actions – ACT NOT REACT.
9. Courage: Develop courage by opposing influences that can cause failure or defeat mentally, emotionally, spiritually, or physically.
10. Sincerity: Demonstrate sincerity by carrying the code outside the school and into personal life.
1. I will look for the good in all people and make them feel worthwhile.
2. I will always be in a positive frame of mind and convey this feeling to every person I meet.
3. I will give so much time to improving myself that I have not time to criticize others.
4. If I have nothing good to say about a person, I will say nothing.
5. I shall continually work at developing love, happiness, and loyalty in my family and acknowledge that no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
6. I shall develop myself to the maximum of my potential in all ways.
7. I will always remain loyal to my country and obey laws of the land.
8. I will be as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
9. I will learn from mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements in the future.
10. I will maintain an attitude of open-mindedness toward other persons viewpoint while still holding fast to that which I know to be true and honest.
11. I will maintain respect for those in authority and demonstrate this respect at all times.
12. I will become and remain highly goal-oriented throughout my life.
Matters of Special Importance in Training
Code of Conduct
Code of Ethics
Visit Us! 293 E Telegraph # 205, Washington, Utah
Contact Us! Tel: 435-632-0793
COPYRIGHT © MALCOLM MARTIAL ARTS